Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update

Whats new, since I haven't posted in a month! First and foremost Amanda and Garrett both left in August. Amanda went to South Carolina and Garrett went home to California. They are both missed. I wish they would have stayed a little bit longer! Its now just me and Niki holding down the fort at the Ridge. The weather is getting cold and wet again to my great dislike. Fortunately we will be closing Hurricane Ridge on October 18th and will hopefully be heading east the next morning. Which means we only have a few weeks left!! WOO! I'm ready to come home now if you haven't noticed. As cool as living in Washington for 5 and a half months has been, I want to go home and see my puppy, and all you guys who actually enjoy reading these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment