Saturday, April 25, 2009

My love for vacuum storage bags.

Aimee and Niki left meee! jk. I'm flying because its less expensive and honestly we all would not have fit in that car comfortably anyway. However, they are picking me up from the Seattle Airport next thursday! We'll have to cram in for an hour or so.
Good news! Aimee bought me a camo hat a few weeks ago. So I guess all my stuff is complete now. Niki and my mom gave me the idea to buy those vacuum storage bags. They actually work. It is amazing. All my stuff that wouldn't fit into a large roller suitcase fits in a smaller one, with room to spare. So all my stuff was packed within 12 hours of purchasing the vacuum bags.. I got carried away. Good thing I left out a few pairs of clothes bc there is no way I'm unpacking that stuff. Something else that is amazing; I put 3 pillows and 1 blanket in one of the bags, it is now about an inch thick. I love those things. Best invention ever.

Something a little more interesting than how I packed... Aimee and Niki are in Iowa heading to to Keystone, South Dakota. They'll probably stop at the Badlands National Park and Mount Rushmore.

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment